Friday 4 March 2011

New Color Combo at CCG

 A new week-end  nearly here, hopefully we will all have some ME-time and maybe scrap up a beautiful creation. :-))

And talking of creations that leads me on to the theme for the combos this month.
March is the foremost fashion month with big showings in all the big fashion cities of the world.
At CCG we want to accentuate this with Inspiration Boards oooozing of fashion and flair!

I am sure many of you will find a lot of inspiration in this gorgeous photo.








































I have been away for more than a week and have not yet finished a page with these colours.
But watch this space.! I have some serious scrapping to do this week-end!

I really really recommend you hurry over to the Color Combos Galore site to check out the reveal this week.
I was almost floored by the fantastic creations.

I think it must be the BEST reveal EVER!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a fabulous month with some gorgeous colours coming up ..i just can't wait especially this week's colours just stunning

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...