Friday 1 April 2011

Once Upon A...Sketch goes live.

Good morning dear blog readers!

Today is a good day if you are a lover off great sketches.
The first sketch on the new sketch blog called Once Upon A...Sketch is now up and running.

There will be two challenges each month, on the 1st and on the 15th.

This is the first sketch that Nadia made for us. Isn't it great and versatile?

Talking of versatile...While you go to the sketch site to check out the things you need to know about participating, you should take a lot of time to enjoy the beautiful pages made by the designers this week.
I am due to take part next time so that is why I don't have a page to share today.





































I want to thank all of you who have been so supportive in the upstart of this incentive.

Thank you for posting about 'Once Upon A...Sketc' on your blogs and telling your friends about us. We really, really appreciate it!
In just over a week we have nearly 350 followers on the blog,...and that is without even having posted a sketch yet. That is so cool!
Hopefully now that you have seen the beautiful sketch you will be sharing all your projects with us! And remember ; This is a sketch site with a twist...We want to encourage you to do more journaling on your pages. Every challenge will have a prompt on how to do that.

Woo hoo I am soo excited! I am off to read the first comments!

I'll be back  to share my page for Color Combos Galore in a little while.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't have put it better my self! You are absolutely wonderful for the way you have introduced this! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Bente I agree with Nadia this is sensational ... straight from your heart .. yes it is very exciting... big hugz x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...