Thursday 2 June 2011

One more page for Tidbitz in Time, new challenge at Once Upon A...Sketch and a feature.

Hello girls!
Today is a holiday here in Sweden, I don't know about your parts of the world. Many of us are off work tomorrow too and I won't be back working until Tuesday. Isn't that great!!!?
Today I have been working on my page for the coming Combo at Color Combos Galore, but you will not see that until tomorrow.

Today I will share one more page that I made for the "Tidbitz in Time" June kit.
I already told you I loved it. Why don't you check it out. You can see a photo of it  in my previous post. Just scroll down.



This is the layout, and as you see I have not put the journaling on the front as I felt it would be very busy.
I made a collage of the close ups.
My journaling is on a tag in a pocket I made behind the photo.



The layout was created using the June 1st sketch at Once Upon A...Sketch. You can go there to find the small print about the challenge, but here are the most important facts:

JUNE 1ST CHALLENGE

Our JOURNALLING CRITERIA this time is to journal about a female. It can be ANYONE...your self, your best friend, your daughter,grandma, mum, sister, cat. ...As long as you write at least 2 sentences about the female in the photo (you can always create a CARD or ALTERED item based on this sketch and use a quote instead)




One more thing I wanted to share today was that another one of my layouts was recently requested for an online publication. This time it was for Scrappbooking.Com Magazine.

And this was the layout:





Thanks for now. Come back soon!!





9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the magazine feature! Your work is truly deserving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! both lo's are just fab! Your photos are stunning as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your pub! I love that layout!! And your OUAS one with the tag too!! Can't wait to get my Tidbidz in Time kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat for your pub!!!

    OMG your LO is amazing, real treats for the eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallå där! här lämnar man landet i några dagar, så händer det grejor hos fru Faberberg! YEEHAA! absolutely fab news about the pub! loved you LO the first time I saw it, CONGRATS biggie time! Not quite with you on the Tidbitz yet, but I'll get there once I've started to backtrack your blog. Hugs, E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrads on the feature for Scrapbooking.com magazine...totally awesome news!
    Your LO for Tidbitz in time is breathtaking...such a beautiful colour palette, fabulous design, and such incredible details...that butterfly is superb..
    Have a wonderful weekend Bente.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOO HOO! Huge congrats! LOVE LOVE the first one, just stunning, love all the elements and the second is divine, so beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Digger stilen din. :D
    Den øverste LOen var et masterpiece. Gjennomført, fresh og med knusegode detaljer.
    Nr 2 var stilren og stilig og skikkelig gjennomført. :D

    Ha en flott helg. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're both beautiful, but I've really taken a liking to the first ... I really enjoy the vertical nature of it, I tend to scrap horizontally more than vertically ... love the soft colors, they work perfectly with your photo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...