Monday 3 October 2011

A Fall Decoration in the shape of a star.

Not long ago I found some nice looking stars made from bark at a craft warehouse sale.
I thought I would decorate them accoding to the four seasons.
So this is the first one and I used this autumn collection from Les Papiers de Pandore called Promenons Nous.



























I love the natural look of the background. I added a round piece of patterned paper and cut my photograph the same shape. I stuck some cheese cloth in between the layers and mde s paper border with my Martha Stewart punch.


























I cut the leaves from the embellishment sheet and the flower in the middle was made layering two different coloured retro flowers that I also punched out. The little banner also comes with the collection and I cut out the sweet letters for my title.


























I added a small threaded button to the tiny bird house, and another one to the sweet little cloud.


























Voilà and that's it! So so easy and so much fun!

A couple more close ups, just because....



I think this photo of Beatrice is so sweet, I have used it many times, but she does not like it much.
She says; I look silly mummy,... I beg to disagree....

Finally I will leave you with another nice thing we did at the week end. Victoria made these sweet cupcakes and we got to eat them. Yummy!
Victoria is big sis at our house now after Alexandra left on Thursday for University in the UK. We already miss her so so much. But I have spoken to her several times already and she is very happy


Thanks for stopping by!



10 comments:

  1. Bente: This is incredible. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The star is beautiful! Love it! I think the photo is adorable too! Hope your daughter settles into university life quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That star is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work, Bente!! How gorgeous! And the cupcakes look absolutely yummyyy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How totally cool is your star!! I love the natural texture of the wood..it's beautiful. Love the flower that you made, that cute birdhouse and the cheesecloth looks fab..plus that photo of Beatrice really is so gorgeous.
    Yum...those cupcakes look divine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work Bente.. love the layering and textures and your hand made flower is so sweet!! Have a wonderful week :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hei Bente
    Så vakker jente - og for en nydelig stjerne. Utrolig lekkert!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very unique and special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I absolutely love this! So cool looking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...