Friday 25 November 2011

Imaginarium Designs and New "Authentique" "Blissfull"


Today I have a layout to share that uses a lot of the beautiful chipboard by "Imaginarium Designs".

I know I've told you before how awesome ID chippies are and how easy to work with. You can paint, glaze stamp, mist etc to customize your pieces in so many ways.
This is the page I made:



Today I have painted my chipboard embellishments white to match my layout. I have inked the top parts of my alphas so the letters will stand out more against the background.

These are the chipboard pieces I used: ( if you click on the link it will take you to the right article)

OBS!! I was not able to access the Seriously Scrapbooking site so will add links later!

Corner swirl

I made this made using a sketch from "Sasya sketches" a Russian sketch/challenge blog that I happened upon. The sketch is really beautiful!



I layered and sewed my papers according to the sketch. I decided to use two photos in the space of the photo mat as I had a matching pair of Beatrice as a cat.


The papers I used for this lo is one of the latest collections from "Authentique" and it's called "Blissful".
The predominantly yellow and taupe colour scheme is really beautiful and feminine.


Again I used a doily die from Cheery Lynn to make this.


The flowers are "Prima Marketing" and some mulberry flowers from my stash.



The saying "Exuberance is beauty" is also from the collection kit by "Authentique", 
as are the tiny yellow letter stickers.




The photos of Beatrice as a cat was of course taken at the same time as the ones in my previous post. 
Thanks for taking a look at my layouts. I so enjoy all your little comments.

Hugs, B

14 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout my friend and those pics of your daughter are so adorable!!! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the photos, the distressing and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting! Thank you for participating in S`Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bente, such cute pics of cat and DD, love this one and that paper is delightful, hope you are well and less busy, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Bente. Great idea inking the top of the letters. It really does make them stand out. Cute pics and love your mix of papers and clusters of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for participating at s'Sketches!Amazing stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work Bente and great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Bente!!!Just a great idea inking the top of the letters.I love the flowers too.
    Thanks for all your visit and lovely words !!
    I wish a wonderful week.
    Kisses and huges
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Bente this is totally stunning - I absolutely love the colour scheme - beautiful photos too & the white makes it so Scanedinavian! Your clustering is also Magnifico!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Testing this crazy blogger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry Bente! been having so much trouble leaving comments on your blog every time I visit. anyway, glad you found one of my other favorite challenges (Russian this time).
    Love your layers and your edges, but I'm always mesmerized by your little princess, Beatrice, SHE IS A DOLL!!!
    Big hugs,
    Nora
    p.s. hope I got this comments area figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ÅÅÅ - denne var skikkelig flott Bente!!!:)
    Du pynter så fint!!:) Og lekre bilder!!:)

    Veldig inspirerende og titte i bloggen din.

    Håper du får en fin uke:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Säger som du, dj-a sk-t Blogger! försökte kommentera på den här redan när du laddade upp den men tji fikon. Håller tummarna nu! Den här är sååååå underbar och vilka supergulliga foton av Bea. Vad häftigt, du har hittat till Ryssland också! Tror jag köper lussebullarna på bageriet, slinker väl ner en och annan mandelmussla också skulle jag tro ... Kramkram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...