Monday 30 January 2012

A mini album using mainly Pink Paislee goodies.



       It is no secret that I love the gorgeous products from Pink Paislee and am one of the first in line
                                as well, when it comes to ordering their warehouse boxes.
                         They are so brim filled that it is difficult to find ways to use it all up. I
I have long wanted to start making more mini albums and this is the first one ever that I started and finished!! LOL!



I had a whole bunch of cute photos of Beatrice and little Lady, and decided to use those for my project.



I made a collage in Picasa with some of the inside pages so as not to overwhealm you with too many detail photos,...I know I do that sometimes....lol.





Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my little album. I have to rush off to work now, and hope your day turns out wonderfully!!
Take care!!

10 comments:

  1. Hello Bente!! Weeee I love mini albums!! And this one of yours, is so beautifully done!! Lovely photos, gorgeous embellishments. Love it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet your girl and the kitty great work with the album!
    byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Bente...I would never have imagined that it would be your first mini album. You look like a professional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty color action going on - and I love the "bubble gum" alphas ;)
    Big hugs,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bente, such a sweet, cute, adorable mini, your daughters will have so many precious memories captured to look back on in years to come, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Bente what a beautiful, beautiful mini!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly exquisite! Thank you for sharing those beautiful details.
    Hugs from India

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely mini! it's incredibily cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaah WTG Bente! I haven't even come as far as starting on one LOL. Really such a sweet mini album, perfect photos to scrap too. Hur i hela fridens namn börjar man?! köpte du eller skar du till "bladen" själv? KRAM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...