Monday 20 February 2012

"Authentique" "Uncommon" - "Remember you are special"


A while back I oredered three different collections made by Authentique Paper from 
the online store Stop and Scrap which only happen to be my very favourite spot to shop for scrappy supplies!!
 I will just give you the tip that if you want to shop there do use the code on my sidebar PAPERGLUE to get 12% off your order  which normally will be more than you get from the newsletter they send out. Just  a tip....

Now for my layout, I actually have several to share but am waiting to get better photos of them.



I did quite a bit of fussy cutting here. Those roses are so pretty.  I made a fan fold rosette from the striped paper, I love watching the effect made by the stripes on the rosettes.


As you know by now I am in love with "Imaginarium Designs" chipboard .
They have a beautiful selection of shapes and sizes for all kinds of projects. The 'tinies' are great for cards or as an accent, and the larger pieces make for great focal points on a layout.
Here I have used the flourish and the small frame that accentuates my quote.


The letters for the title are by Prima Marketing and are textile covered. 
They are my go to letter stickers at the moment. 
The fence-chipboard is by the Polish manufacturer Scrapinec.


I cut out the large round background and glued it to my base after distressing it. 
To stress the feminine nature of the layout I added some lace all around the edge. 
The lace was made by "October Afternoon".


 I painted the flourish with some dimensional paint or snow paint.
I pressed the little frame onto my white stamp pad to colour it and I like the effect I got.


These are the chipboard pieces I have been using from ID:



 Code:IDFL0011
I like to cut this swirl in two and use  just half of it.


Code:IDT0002
The tiny frames will add interest to any scrapbook project!!

Ok enough from me. 
Thanks for dropping by. (Any comments you feel like leaving are very welcome.)

Keep safe!


10 comments:

  1. The pink and grey palette is beautiful. I love all the details that you added...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING! I loveeeeeee the pink lace and all those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all of your step-by-step closeups!! Beautiful, stunning page full of delicious details- very very NICELY done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Bente! I think the Authentique lines were made especially for you. :) You work with them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout, Bente! Great work with those pps!
    Hugs ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos and I just love the pink against the grey/black. This page just pops. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty layout! the flower clusters are beautiful, the photos fantastic and love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Bente the pallette is wonderful together. Love those lines and how you worked them. Such a striking layout so beautifully crafted. Fabulous!
    Gorgeous pics too.
    Jenix

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh this one's absolutely D-E-L-I-S-H!! love love love the colours and little miss pretty cutie as the icing on the cake! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...