Tuesday 19 June 2012

I am in Love!! + A Summer layout using the new Pandore collections just released!!

If you ar looking for beautiful patterns , lovely colours and great quality paper 
you need to look no further!! 
Without more ado I will show you some pictures of the latest collections 
designed by my gorgeous friend; Julie Blanc.


First the cool *Urbanessence* which has a distinct urban feel to it.
  
Just look at the versatility of this collection. I can think of so many ways that I want to use it and I already have many pages in my head waiting to get out. 
Watch this space!



 Even the stamps to go with this collection seem great for travel pages or pages about teenagers or for all those photos of everyday life.
 Maybe you think it's a boy's collection when you see it, but that's not so! 
Follow the link to the blog and you will see a gorgeous layout thet Julie made with a little toddler girl.



And then for the next collection that is more floral and feminine in style. 
It is called *Invitation*.

I just adore the soft patterns and lovely colours! 
The glorious large butterflies are perfect for fussy cutting and also the many flowers. 
I love the chandelier on one of the papers! There are music notes and hearts and swirls and everything you can wish for... :-)  
Can you tell I love it yet?

 Even here the stamps have beautiful designs for all kinds of occations. I have tried the stamps out and they really work beautifully! I just love that beautiful swirly font.

 

Well, before I go I have a page to share that I made this afternoon with *Invitation*. 
I have been so busy working lately that I've had no time to scrap, but I could not wait any longer....



 I took this photo of Beatrice right after school ended and the looong holidays started.
She had invited a friend over for a bbq. I got to have a mini photoshoot with the girls but really most of the shots with Beatrice turned out crap!!

I used some of my older Pink Paislee chippies for the title. And the felt decoration is by Prima Marketing.


 I added a Melissa Frances resin corner piece and I fussy cut one of the large butterflies from the pp.

 

I used some flowers and berries from my stash and embellished the felt border with some cream liquid pearls.



Don't you agree this is a tempting collection? -And soon I will share one with *Urbanessence* too!


 If you would like a shot at winning one of the collections click your way over to 
the BLOG of Les Papiers de Pandore.

All you have to do is post an image on your blog with a link back and also leave a comment on that post. 
 Remember that in Canalblog copy and paste  doesn't work very well. 
You have to right click and save the image.
There is one draw for *Urbanessence* and one for *Invitation*. 
Open until July 10th.
Good Luck everyone!


11 comments:

  1. Vilka underbara papper!!! Båda serierna.. och din layout är så vacker med en vacker fotomodell också =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment, Bente. Oh my..another gorgeous line of products...those stamps are my favorite! Your layout is just gorgeous...the layers, details, the color, and that gorgeous photo...LOVE what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee that photo, the flowers and all that distressing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First tme I see this brand Bente,really so pretty and what a precious summer LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Your lo is soooooooooooooo pretty! Love it and the pic is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this picture of Beatrice and the summery colors. So refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Your layouts are always so feminine, stunning.
    As the mum of two teenage boys I LOVE the first set of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous LO!! Love how you used the bold splashes of color, reflecting the colors in this sweet photo!! So many wonderful details!! Great collections and love that first set of stamps!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ser hur den första serien kommer att scrappas av alla mammor med pojkar, riktigt så cool! min favorit är förstås den andra, helt ljuuvlig med de klara somriga frukt-färgerna. Stora tjejen Bea, ser hur alla dina flickor har drag av sin vackra mamma :)) Den här layouten har verkligen fångat den där första dagen av sommarlovet, så ljuvlig och full av sprittande glädje. Helt underbar! Såg på Rapport igår att det gick att tjockt stråk av regn över södra Sverige, håller tummarna för ett hål i molnen över Vellinge. Här skiner solen från klarblå himmel, det blir picknick på Skansen för vår del. Alla andra är bortresta från stan. Ha en underbar midsommar vännen! Kramkram

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's gorgeous ! I think I like the urban collection but most of all the stamps. I prefer the papers in the invitation line ! And as always, your pictures and pages are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful!!! love that border!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...