Thursday 28 March 2013

Two more pages for 13 Arts and a small toot.

Hi friends, today I just want to do a quick share of two pages  made a little while ago for the Polish brand 13 Arts. Aida, aka Ayeeda is the multitalented owner and she has designed two very cool collections so far. You can see the entire collections on the 13 Arts blog.
For my pages I have used a  combination of both collections and they are a perfect match.
 
I scrapped a cute photo of my niece and god-daughter.
I distressed the papers and cut a frame from the brick-paper. I added bits of the brick paper to different areas of the background as well. I  misted cheese cloth to tie in with my colours, and used mist and gesso as well.
 
The small roses and the pink 'twig' is by 13 Arts and the large pink bloom is by Manorhouse Creations.
 



My second page has photos of Beatrice and our kitten Lady.


I used a mask with gesso on top of the patterned paper and also a some chartreuse coloured mist. I painted around the edges with some  green acrylic paint. I recycled a piece of corrugated cardbard as a backdrop for my photos. 
 
 
The large part of the flowers are by Prima Marketing and some others are from my stash.
The title is cut from one of the patterned papers.


I coloured some white mini roses using Luminarte colours and they came out beautifully coloured and slightly shiny.


 I just adore that beautiful deep aubergine coloured flower by Prima Marketing!!

 
Finally I would like to share a small toot. Another page I made for 13 Arts was noticed by Karen at Manorhouse Creations and is part of their monthly 'Spotted' feature.
 
Here it is:


Thanks for looking in and thanks for all the kind comments you leave me.

 

12 comments:

  1. Bente your work is amazing, I really love visiting your blog for some inspiration but sometimes I haven't been able to access and comment, not sure why but today I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous!! LOVING the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you do magic with 13 arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous.. there is always a wonderful back ground foundation on your layouts to see, and then all the flowers and lovely photos complete your beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages as always.
    Have a lovely easter byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bente these are just beautiful! Love the colors and mix on each one! Fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Bente! No wonder it caught her eye ... it's so beautiful! Just as the 2 other layout ... stunning pages girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pages are gorgeous. I love all the mixed media work on the backgrounds. You always do flower clusters so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are all stunning, Bente! I especially love the first one, gorgeous mix of colours and AMAZING layering. Congrats on the feature at MHC!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nydelige sider, skjønne farger og flotte bilder! Herlig!! : D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely delish projects Bente! love love love the mix of colours, especially on the first one!! Congrats on your spotted feature over at MHC too!! hoppas allt är väl med dig, hur gick påsken? pusspuss

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATS, Bente!!! These are so amazing and gorgeous! I love your details! And love your use of the corrugated board and cheese cloth, genius!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...