Monday 20 January 2014

'She's Got the Look' for Inkido

 Hi there!

Nice to see you here!. 
I am delighted to tell those of you who have not already heard, that I have been invited back on the Inkido team for a new term and get to work with all the awesome new girls as well as some of my old DT friends.  Actually, at least four of them are my friends on other DT's as well, so that is quite fun! Happy tidings!!



This page was made with inspiration from the mood board for the Inkido January challenge HERE. Go check it out. I was inspired by the light Scandinavian colours and the flowers among other things. What will inspire you?....

I have made so many cards and pages with the beautiful Winter collection from Papercraft Scandinavia; 'Happy Christmas', that when I was sent some different papers for my kit this time I used some immediately.This page was made mainly with 'Beautiful Memories'.(I will add the names of the different papers at the end :-) )


 Inkido have some lovely mini roses and other flowers as well as these pretty pink chrystals that I like to add here and there on  my pages. 
They come in a multitude of pretty jewelcolours.
 

The chipboards here are mainly from Australian based Imaginarium Design and has been treated with some paint and a lick of gesso.The white 'brick wall' is chipboard by Wycinanka from Poland. As always there is a lot of layering and stitching on my page . That pretty white lace was also in my DT kit from Inkido. 


 I adore the whimsy look added by the butterflies strewn all over my page. They are cut from various of the patterned papers and there are many different ones.


A closer look at the stitching that I painted over with gesso.


That was my share for today! I hope you enjoyed it and can take some inspiration 
from it. At least let me tell you I had a lot of fun putting it together!


Some of the Inkido products used:

Beautiful Memories:
Butterflies Borders
Blue Flowers
Beautiful Blue
Blue Butterflies

Spring Time:
Butterflies in the sky

Inkido: Blue Do
Cartas de Amor, pink

Pink mix Rhinestones

Lace

Hugs!!



13 comments:

  1. This layout is perfect Bente! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, fantastyczny layout. Genialna kompozycja, przepiękne, subtelne kolory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a gorgeous and very chic lay-out! I always love your work for Inkido!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats, Bente! Another gorgeous page! Love the colors and textures and I see that gorgeous photo right away! All your girls are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being on the team again. This page is spectacular...and your daughter very, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cogngrats on staying on the team. Your layout is gorgeous!! and so is your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember that photo!! And wow,, you've scrapped it beautifully!! Love the pretty colours, gorgeous layers & clusters....anddd the stitching on the background. Fabulous work Bente :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, this is absolutely divine ♥ ♥ ♥ Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning page, and gorgeous girl!! You're very blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nydelig LO og som alltid full av lekre detaljer og flotte farger ♥
    klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowsers....just stunning in everyway! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Bente this is gorgeous. I always love to see your projects linked up with us at Paper Issues. Thank you for sharing your talent with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...