Sunday 22 June 2014

Birthdaycard for the Sizzix UK blog

Hello there all of you sweet peeps!! 

I am just back from a wonderful few days away celebrating a pampered weekend at the summer house of some lovely friends. In Sweden this is the Midsommer weekend which is an important celebration in these parts.

However, today I am just popping in to tell you I have a new post up on the Sizzix UK blog!!


I hope you like it!! I would love a comment over there so I know you paid me a visitt ;-)

Hugs!!


4 comments:

  1. So pretty, with fresh, mid summery colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab Bente! Will definitely go and have a look! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! WOW! I now need to pop on over to check out the full reveal.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...