Thursday 26 June 2014

More from the awesome 'Timeless' kit from Scraps of Elegance!

I have been a little absent recently. But here I am back again to share a page from the beautiful June kit by my favourite kit club Scraps of Elegance. If you scroll down a post you'll find a picture of the contents of the main kit. There are so many gorgeous bits and pieces there this month again.

This page uses one of the beautiful Prima papers from the 'Time Travelers Memories' collection. And some of the flowers are coordinating ones fom the same collection.


I used the Prima paper to make my own flowers using the Tattered florals die from Sizzix. This is my 'go to die' at the moment and I use it on almost everything.


A couple of more close ups of the clusters:


I love to use a brighter green here than I normally do on this one as the paper has some darker tones and I like to lighten it up a bit :-)


Thanks for visiting today and thanks for any comments you may leave me. 
(I love reading your little messages still:-) )


11 comments:

  1. Oh wow such pretty girls! Love the colors. the green and black really pop against each other.. beautiful.. and I do love circles on a layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, this is truly amazing! Your lay-out is a perfect mix of bright and summery and feminine and elegant. I just love the beautiful layers and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO and girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the green and made this still so colorful with neutral background. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful page - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful page with the darker tones. Especially like the centre clustering and the gesso on the darker flowers. As always, your daughters looks gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. such magic you have created here ... love love love x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This page is such a stunner Bente! You work is awesome.. I love everything I see here.. gorgeous pic. Your girls are really beautiful! Love the clustering of the flowers and leaves ..such a beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an interesting mix of bright and vintage Bente and those girls dressed all summery is making me wish summer was here again. brrrr just a little cold here at the moment but I'm sure its nothing compared to your winters. Enjoy your week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo stunning! Love the design and styling...fabulosity! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love the colors and the techniques you used!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...