Wednesday 3 December 2014

Feminine page for Scraps of Elegance kits using Marion Smith 'Posh' collection.

Hi, I hope you are all well!
Today I have a page to share that I made with the November kit from Scraps of Elegance . 
I am eagerly waiting for my December kit to come any day now. 
I just love the beautiful kits that Melinda puts together for us!! 


I used some of the yummy Marion Smith Designs papers in the kit to make this page. They belong to the 'Posh' collection. To further enhance my page and photo I fussy cut flowers from on of the Blue Fern Studios papers from the beautiful 'Montage' collection.


The pretty blooms are mostly by Prima Marketing and were in this kit or the previous one. The SOE kits always have beautiful embellishments and you have the option of a flower add on which I love.


I raised som of the layers with pop dots to add some extra airiness and dimension.


The beautiful scalloped circles were made with one of my fave Sizzix dies at the moment. 
They come in a set of several sizes as you can see here in my background.
The journalng card and 'Happy' chipboard are by  Blue Fern as well. 

I hope you enjoyed my page and I recommend you go check out these gorgeous kits :-)
Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful.. so feminine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo pretty Bente and I love the delicate details! A gorgeous and special photo too! Gorgeous page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is definitely one of my favourite lay-outs of yours! It looks absolutely stunning with all the intricate, feminine details and your wonderful layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous...so soft and feminine...beautiful blooms.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...