Saturday 30 April 2016

'You are my Anchor' using Prima's 'French Riviera'

Can you believe it!!,...? Another post from me already... :-)
Today I have made another page with the French Riviera collection. 
I used an older photo of my two youngest daughters that was laying on my desk. 
We actually have some gorgeous beaches here up north, shame the temperature does nothing 
to make me want to go there,....


The pretty flowers I used are mainly by Prima from the Cartographer collection. 
I decided they were a great match for my theme. The small daisies are from Bedtime Stories.
I actually mixed in some paper from 'Tales of You & Me', between the layers. I wanted to 
experiment and see what that would look like....



 I love the look of the Art Stones that I coloured with Blue Fern Studios mist 'Sky'.


Those die cut leaves are so darn pretty!!


Another close up of the layering and decorations.


This photo was taken a few years back. I have a feeling the girls will probably protest that they don't look their best. You know: 'hair is messy' etc etc,..but to me they always look like princesses :-D


Well done for getting this far,... Only one more close up and I'm done,...LOL!
Actually, I like it when I visit a blog and there are many pictures of the details. 
I feel I can get a closer look at the page, almost as if I were there. 
What do you thnk? Do you like to look at close ups on your blog round?


I will enter this page into the April challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy.




Thank you so much for visiting today. I hope you have a nice and restful week end <3
Hugs!



6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous lay-out with lots of fabulous layers, textures and beautiful details! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page!!!! Great photo, colors, details!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Bente and your daughters is beautiful. I remember being critical of my photos when young and now when I look at them, I wonder what I was thinking! Lovely layering and textures; especially like the art stones and mixing of different papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous layout, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning page!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS:))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...